Orange, Mango & Coconut GranolaTwisted Recipes
We love making our own Granola, and I often wrap it nicely and give it to friends and family for presents too. This version using fresh orange juice, dried mango & coconut flakes and is divine!
This is delicious as it is, plus you can use this as a base recipe and add your own twists. Try nuts, seeds and dehydrated fruits.
Orange, Mango & Coconut Granola
1 Twisted Citrus orange
750 grams Rolled Oats
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup coconut oil (or more vegetable oil)
1/4 cup honey
125 grams dried mango, sliced into bite sized pieces
80 grams coconut chips
1. Preheat your oven to 130 Celcius
2. Put oats on a lined oven tray
3. In a Pyrex jug or microwave proof bowl add vegetable oil, honey & coconut oil microwave on high for 30 seconds and stir, if combined pour over the oats and stir until all the oats are coated.
4. Squeeze the juice of the orange over the top. If any oats look dry feel free to add a slosh more oil but don’t usually.
5. Pop in the oven for 1 hour, stirring approx. every 15 mins, cook until golden.
6. Leave to cool and then add your extras.
7. Add the coconut & mango, stir to combine, then store in an airtight container